Do not expect it to be necessarily permanent...
My left eye has been
retouched; if it looks just a tad droopy, that's because it is
droopy: it's a prosthetic (i.e., a fake or
"glass" -- really plastic) eye, but it was too small.
My new prosthesis is larger and looks much nicer. J
That music sure is
pretty, isn't it? -- but,
is it driving you crazy? Wait until the
page finishes loading, and then click your browser's "stop"
button, and see if that doesn't silence it! (On some browsers
clicking on the picture above may do it, too.) To get the music
back, merely hit your browser's "reload"
For further information
on the background music, including the means of downloading the
associated Midi File, click the image above. J
- Name: "Glenn P." Please note that for
reasons of privacy I do not choose to disclose my
- Born: October 19, 1958. Fateful day, huh? J
- Favorite Color: Yellow.
- Favorite Saying: The Elephant says, "Tusk,
- Favorite Singers: Peter, Paul
- Favorite Subject: Parliamentary
Procedure (See below)
- Children's Books, Records & Videos
- Tom Swift Jr., E.[dith] Nesbit, Edward Eager, Dick &
Jane, Cartoons, Little Golden Records, Classic children's
movies (e.g. "Charlotte's Web"), etc.
- Old Children's T.V. Shows
- The Mickey Mouse Club, Rin-Tin-Tin, Skippy the Bush
Kangaroo, Marine Boy, Astro Boy, Ultra Man, Gigantor,
Johnny Cypher in Dimension Zero, etc.
- The psychology of Death and Dying. I'm particularly
interested in anything written by Dr. Elisabeth
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Parliamentary procedure is one of those things which, if
it didn't exist, it would be necessary to invent it. No
civilization founded upon self-rule can function without
it in some form or another. Even when the Ferengi debated
changes to their Rules of Acquisition, they probably did
so via some primitive form of Parliamentary Procedure! J
- I have always liked classic hymns, and am very interested
in the names given to the tunes of the hymns.
Were you aware that each and every tune
to which you sing a hymn has a name, which is separate
and distinct from the name of the hymn itself?
"Onward Christian Soldiers" is sung to St.
Gertrude; "O For a Thousand Tongues" is
sung to Azmon... and so forth.
- I'm not a lawyer, but I love to keep abreast of the
subject. Call me an educated layman. J
- Missing Children
- Are you aware that approximately 500 children go missing
nationwide every single year??? And those are stranger
abductions, the very worst kind! And there are
plenty of family abductions and other types of cases as
Here is a link at which you can learn about just twelve
of the very most recent & urgent cases...
- I program in BASIC on an orphaned, 8-bit 2Mhz
computer called a "Commodore-128"!
- Serial Killers
- They have no conscience, and consider killing
"fun" -- an utterly alien frame of mind. Given
that they appear completely normal, doesn't it make sense
to learn as much about them as we can?
I Subscribe To The
Click On The Above Picture To
(Well, you can click on the above link if you like, but all
it'll do is reload this page!)
This Web Page is Copyright © 2009 by
Glenn P. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Neither this site nor any
of its contents, may be reproduced in whole or in part, by any
means or for any purpose, other than by express written permission
of the Author.
This Web Page was first created through the magic of Front Page Express on:
Sat., 01-May-1999, at 06:40am EDT (-0400 GMT), and it was last updated
on Wed., 25-Feb-2009, at 08:15am EST (-0500 GMT).
- Although the page you are currently viewing is
both"Frames-Free" and "Cookies-Free",
I cannot guarantee the same of
the sites this page links to! Sorry about
Back to Top